"Another way of putting it is when, you know, I'm busy and Nancy's busy with our mop cleaning up somebody else's mess, we don't want somebody sitting back saying, 'You're not holding the mop the right way.' Why don't you grab a mop, why don't you help clean up? 'You're not mopping fast enough.' 'That's a socialist mop.' Grab a mop -- let's get to work." --- Obama remark at speech given to DNC at San Francisco in mid-October
Well now, he’s now mopping up the “mess” which he “inherited” and wants us all to grab a mop and help. A question – if B.O. feels he has to mop up after the Bush years and he has been exploiting this to the hilt and then some, what is the guy who follows him going to have to use? That is, if there is a country left at that point in time.
Bush certainly left a lot to be desired. He might have made some constructive difference if he had been as aggressive in his professed pro-life position as he was in getting Saddam Hussein removed from power. Remember? All we heard was that Saddam was a horrible, brutal man and a threat to world peace, so we needed to send in our military and remove him by force. A lot of documentation clearly sustained the allegations of Saddam’s brutality with estimates ranging to about 1 million or more victims over his time in power.
But 1 million Iraqi victims over the years of Hussein’s rule are not quite the number of unborn children that are brutally mutilated and murdered in their mother’s wombs in the “land of the free and the home of the brave” in a year’s time! George W. Bush never really gave that issue a serious priority. Saddam Hussein was the #1 bad and brutal guy because of what he did to about a million of the citizens of Iraq along with his equally brutal sons. But certain guys wearing white coats with the initials "M.D." stitched on their pockets who invade the wombs of expectant mothers and deliberately mutilate and murder the persons residing there are considered "nice guys" who render a beneficial service to females who want to exercise their constitutional "right!"
But now we have a president who is aggressive in his support of the mass extermination of unborn children and has vowed to sign the FOCA which will further remove what few restrictions states now have in place in attempt to curb the wide open policy of abortion on demand. For Obama in practical terms, it is “open season” on unborn children. He took action as soon as he took the reigns of power to make possible our taxpayer dollars going into foreign nations to support those organizations which counsel for and practice abortion. Take a look at the tally since Obama took office in January of 2009.
Unborn Children Brutally
Mutilated & Murdered in USA
since Barack Obama took the
oath of office as President
of the United States
January 20, 2009
Watch this for 60 to 90 seconds
and see what happens to the number!
NOTE: This does not include the
number of human embryos destroyed since B.O.
has chosen to expand ebryonic stem cell research --
these are humans also, you know -- just ask God!
But let’s look ahead at future possibilities – after this man has racked up unprecedented debt, taken control of about everything he possibly can, and changed our republic into a monster never intended by the founding fathers or the U. S. Constitution, his successor will need more than a mop or even many mops – he will need a machine such as Big Muskie whose picture you see below!
Big Muskie's bucket will be filled again and again with leftover Obama debris and we thought Bush was bad -- well, as suggested by President Obama, all it takes to clean up after Bush is a little bit of mopping! Here is some basic information on this machine which will be greatly needed by Obama's successor after he leaves office:Big Muskie cost $25 million in 1969, which is $145 million today adjusted for inflation. Big Muskie removed over 608,000,000 cubic yards of overburden, which is twice as much earth as was moved during the construction of the Panama Canal, uncovering over 20,000,000 tons of coal. It was 151.5 feet (46.2 m) wide, 222.5 feet (67.8 m) in height, and 487.5 feet (148.6 m) in length with the boom down. Its bucket could carry two Greyhound buses side by side. It took over 200,000 man hours to construct over a period of about two years.
An Aside:Actually, Big Muskie is no more. This one-of-a-kind earth mover was dismantled and sold for scrap a few years ago where it had worked for many years in Ohio. Efforts were made to preserve it, possibly making it into a museum, but all efforts failed. The bucket was preserved and is on display somewhere in Ohio. You can get more information just by entering the name Big Muskie and doing a search.
Yes, Obama proved to be a kind of comedian with his mop joke and many laughed -- those who worship this guy and whom they believe to be indeed the "messiah" who will save the United States and usher in a millenium of great prosperity and peace for everyone. The time will come when each of us will need a Big Muskie to clean up after the Obama nightmare!
Moreover Manasseh shed very much innocent blood, till he had filled Jerusalem from one end to another, besides his sin with which he made Judah sin, in doing evil in the sight of the LORD.
2 Kings 21:16 (NKJV)
Spiritual, Moral and Ethical Tremors Impacting the Obamanation!
- Jesus Meets the "Committee!"
- Forfeiting the Right to Be Called a "Civilized" Nation!
- How to Dismantle a Culture in 3 Easy Steps!
- Forget the Terrorists -- the 21st Century Canaanites Are a Greater Threat!
- Even If Roe v. Wade Were Reversed, What Then?
- Missing: Millions of Contributors Who Could Have Made a Significant Difference!
- It's Unconstitutional to Protect the Life of An Unborn Child --Even When It's Ready to be Born!
- 21st Century Victims of Evolution!
- Red Level Alert! Be on the Lookout! We've Been Invaded by the RE People!
- God says, "It's an abomination!" Humans say, "No, it is not -- it's a good thing!"
- Judgment Is Like An Impending Dam Break...A Warning Is Sounded, But Is Anybody Listening?
- Who Should Be President When God Judges the U.S.A?
- Caution! Soul Poison Hard At Work!
- By the Way, Did You Know???
- Whoa? What's This? A Charge of Aggravated Assault Against An Unborn Child!
- Staring At a Severed Head Forever!
- A Response to "Why Are Christians Losing America?" -- as printed in whistleblower - April 2005
- Giving God the Obscene Gesture!
- Applauding a Killing - USA Style!
- An Old Salt!
- Good News! A Day Coming in Which All Politicians Will Be Removed from Office!
- March for Life 2008
- It's Back to Business As Usual with No Soul Searching and No Remorse!
- God of the Storms!
- If I Starved My Dog.....?
- "Judging" the Ten Commandments!
- Social Security "Crisis" According to President Bush - December 16, 2004
- Do "Free Elections" Really Make People Free?
- The Embracing of Death in the Cut-throat World of Politics!
- An Endless Cry for Justice and Retribution!
- Barbaric and Heartless? But Are They Any Worse Than Those Who Commit Similar Acts in the U.S.A?
- "Clobbered" by the Bible!
- The Camel Is Almost In Except for a Part of His Hind Leg and His Tail!
- Is Partial Good Enough?
- Nations Can Also Demonstrate Hypocrisy!
- Worse Than the "Black Death" -- It's the Porno Plague!
- Show Me and I Will Believe!
- Lot Had a Choice, But We Don't!
- A Time to Cheer or a Time to Weep?
- Were Jesus and His Cousin, John, Pharisee-phobic?
- Hypocrisy Running Amuck in Hammering the Tobacco Industry and Smokers!
- The Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and God!
- Watch Out for That Other "Jesus!"
- You Are Building Your Dream Home -- I Tear It Down -- Now What?
- Confessions of a Homophobic Person!
- Country of Faith? Yes, But in What or Whom?
- Atrocities? Well, It Depends on Your Definition of What Is or Isn't!
- Imploding a Culture by Destroying the Young!
- A National Rage Against Violence, BUT Not Always!
- So Simple, Yet So Profound! OR What Is or Isn't Human?
- Dr. Joseph Goebbels Would Have Been Proud!
- Portrayal of U.S.A's Hidden Horrors!
- United States Holocaust Gallery!
- Justice Denied!
- RU-486 - The Final Nail?
- Baby Parts for Sale!
- Human Life Is Sacred!
- Fighting for Your Life!
- Justice for All?
- Why So Heavy on the Abortion Issue Anyway?
- Death Penalty & WWJD?
- September 11, 2001 -- Shades of Pearl Harbor!
- Bothered About U.S. Abuse of Iraqi Prisoners? There's Something Much Worse Than That!
United States' Holocaust Tally!
Take about 60 to 90 seconds and
watch the counter --- each additional
number means another unborn child has
just been violently assaulted and murdered!
Unborn Babies Brutally
Mutilated and Murdered
since Roe vs. Wade
Links to Here and There!
Return to or Sneak a Peak at C. D. Harriger's BLOG at
Musings of a Maverick!
For something on the much lighter side which will
turn the corners of your mouth from frown to smile,
slip over to Circuit Rider's Humor Hut!
If You Have Some Axe Grinding to Do!
For comments, questions, or just plain old axe grinding,
contact C. D. Harriger by clicking on Penelope, efficient mail hostess of CR's Range,
and she will bring up the pre-addressed email form for you to fill out and send.