Attainable Resolutions for the New Year!"
This year, I resolve to...
1. Gain weight. At least 30 pounds.
2. Stop exercising. Waste of time.
3. Read less. Makes you think.
4. Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.
5. Procrastinate more. Starting tomorrow.
6. Not date any of the Baywatch cast.
7. Spend more time at work, surfing with the T1.
8. Take a vacation to someplace important: like, to see the largest ball of twine.
9. Not jump off a cliff just because everyone else did.
10. Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.
11. Not have eight children at once.
12. Get in a whole NEW rut!
13. Start being superstitious.
14. Personal goal: bring back disco.
15. Not wrestle with Jesse Ventura.
16. Buy an '83 Eldorado and invest in a really loud stereo system.
Get the windows tinted. Buy some fur for the dash.
17. Only wear jeans that are 2 sizes too small and use a chain or rope for a belt. Only wear white T-shirts with those fashionable yellow stains under the arms.
18. Spend my summer vacation in Cyberspace.
19. Not eat cloned meat.
20. Create loose ends.
21. Get more toys.
22. Get further in debt.
23. Break at least one traffic law.
24. Not drive a motorized vehicle across thin ice.
25. Avoid transmission of inter-species diseases.
26. Avoid airplanes that spontaneously drop 1000 feet.
27. Stay off the MIR space station.
28. Not swim with pirhanas or sharks.
29. Associate with even worse business clients.
30. Spread out priorities beyond my ability to keep track of them.
31. Not take spaceship rides behind comets.
32. Not try to escape from a maximum security prison.
33. Wait around for opportunity.
34. Focus on the faults of others.
35. Mope about my faults.
36. Never make New Year's resolutions again.
Received from Good Clean Funnies List who received it from the Merry Hearts mailing list.