"Pardon my intrusion here as you are in the midst of exploring this unusual place known as Circuit Rider's Range. I am more than a little curious about it myself and the governing authorities where I come from want me to get a complete description of it and give a full report when I return home. So it is likely we may cross paths from time to time elsewhere on the Range. I don't have time now, but later I'll tell you more about who I am and how it is at my place. I'm going next to Circuit Rider's This 'n That Den and will tell you more there and then I've got to get over to 1600 PA Avenue and some other areas as well. I know one of those will be that "special place" of Theo's -- you'll find him to be very interesting, especially with his background! And for sure, I'll have to check out those other "aliens" at Popular Deities of American Culture! One thing for certain, we don't have anything like this back home -- honestly, to put something like this on my planet might throw it off its axis! I will look forward to seeing you later my earthling friend! Oh, you can get a view of my vehicle in the Guest Book area -- you will see that it is a bit different from the ones you use for getting around!"
After allowing some time to pass I have turned in a report on Alvin's itinerary. There are a number of places on the Range where he has dropped in and made some comments, most of which reveal how different his world is from ours! So here it is, in case you want to follow up a bit on this fellow
- Jean's Recipe Box
- Subject: Goodies to take back to Alvina.
- Circuit Rider's This 'n That Den
- Subject: Physical appearances.
- Theo's "Special Place"
- Subject: Theological issues.
- 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue - DC
- Subject: Government leaders.
- Human Life Is Sacred
- Subject: Conceived life.
- Circuit Rider's Cauldron!
- Subject: Alvin's amazement at our treatment of sexuality.
- Circuit Rider's United Methodist Connection
- Subject: Denominations.
- A House Divi\/ded!
- Subject: Loss of unity.
- USA 'gods' - Pantheon One!
- Subject: Aliens that destroy.
- USA 'gods' - Pantheon Two!
- Subject: Sexuality on Alvin's planet.
- Your Mis-Government in Word & Deed
- Subject: Government leaders again!
- Circuit Rider's Travel Agency
- Subject: Alvin invites us to his planet, but there is a problem!
- Circuit Rider's Guest Book
- Subject: Contacting Alvin; get a view of his ship.
To send a message to Alvin, just click on Penelope,
our letter eating toad. The message will be delivered to
CR who will relay it to Alvin, who has no email address.
Copyright 1999, 2000, 2001 Clayton D. Harriger