The United Methodist General Conference was held in Pittsburgh PA from April 27 through May 7, 2004. Lots of things happened with the issue of homosexuality capturing a lot of attention and news media reporting. Fortunately, the delegates voted to "hold the line" this time around and attempted to put some "teeth" into some areas when it comes to chargable offenses committed by pastors. Also, there was a vote which basically affirmed marriage to be a union between a male and female only! Just below are the items of information and a listing of some events as planned by those who have an "agenda" which calls for universal and unquestioned acceptance of sodomy and lesbianism at all levels in our culture, including the church. Be aware that this bunch has another 4 years to further plan strategy in order to "crack the nut" of resistance in the United Methodist Church regarding sodomy and lesbianism. The gap between votes against sodomy/lesbianism and for sodomy/lesbianism continues to narrow each quadrennium -- so they'll keep at it, even if it takes a thousand years!
Official General Conference web site is at United Methodist Church General Conference 2004 -- use return feature on your browser to return here.
Another source of information is United Methodist News Service -- look into the archives for General Conference related articles.
And you can go to the main UMC web site at The United Methodist Church
Hang on for this one -- if you really want to go for a ride, go to Affirmation's set up regarding information on UMC's General Conference 2004 at Pittsburgh -- Affirmation is the sodomite/lesbian element working within the United Methodist Church for "change" -- that "change" is the universal acceptance of the sodomite/lesbian lifestyle and all the ramifications related to the same -- legal marriage, adoption and rearing of children, full inclusion within the church, including the ordination of practicing sodomites and lesbians into the pastoral ministry of the church, etc! Go to Affirmation's General Conference 2004 Web Site and really get "enlightened!"
Don't forget - use return feature on your web browser to return here -- you'll be glad you did
T A R G E T: The United Methodist Church General Conference
D A T E: April 27 - May 7, 2004
P L A C E: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Just a bit of explanation on this -- each General Conference of the UMC has been targeted by the sodomite/lesbian cartel in an effort to eliminate certain statements in the Book of Discipline such as the belief that the practice of homosexuality is incompatible with Christian teaching, etc. The links immediately below will provide you as to what plans are being made in order to force the UMC become a chuch where it is all inclusive and you can practice sodomy and lesbianism under the blessing of the UMC! But there is also the propaganda stuff which attempts to gain sympathy for the "cause" and if you don't go along then you are automatically branded as "homophobic" -- a frequently used word in the sodomite/lesbian vocabulary! And don't forget, Mel White and the Soulforce gang will be at Pittsburgh as well -- a part of the gang now includes high profile Mr. Jimmy Creech, who used to be a United Methodist pastor!
NOTICE: Be sure to read an interesting challenge to Soulforce to take their crusade to new heights they may not yet have considered -- see Open Letter to Mel White and Others of Soulforce, Inc.!
N O T E: If you go to any of the links just below, use the return feature on your browser to come back here.
- Gay Rights Group Stages 'peaceful interruption' at United Methodist Church General Conference!
- Civil Disobedience & Direct Action Planned at General Conference 2004 in Pittsburgh PA!
- Soulforce "Ultimatum" to United Methodist Delegates to General Conference 2004!
- Affirmation Needs Your Support for General Conference 2004
- Soulforce update: JOIN US IN PITTSBURGH
- Volunteer Opportunities for Progressive UM's at General Conference 2004 -- NOTE: This is in .pdf format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- UM Affirmation Requests Life or Death Accounts!
- Rainbow Stoles for United Methodist Church General Conference!
- Soulforce Targeting United Methodist General Conference!
- Soulforce Planned "Actions" for 2004!
- Affirmation Mourns the Loss of Jeanne Barnett
- Clergy Vow to Highlight Differences in the United Methodist Church
- Reconciling Ministry Network Names The Reverend Troy G. Plummer New Executive Director
- National Gathering of Reconciling Ministries Clergy
- Rev. Karen Dammann Funds Raise More than $20,000 To Date
- See a Fancy Dance at "The Karen Dammann Trial Court Did Not Nullify!"
- Practicing Lesbian Pastor, Karen Dammann, found not guilty! Details at A Potpourri of Stuff Related to the Karen Dammann Trial
- A Soulforce Viewpoint on the Karen Dammann Trial!
- Pacific Northwest Reconciling Ministries Network and Trial of Karen Dammann - March 17, 2004!
- What Soulforce Will Do to Protest the Trial of Karen Dammann - March 17, 2004!
- Affirmation's General Conference 2004 Platform Statement Released!
- From Affirmation: Make Your Reservations for Housing at General Conference 2004
- UMC Episcopal Endorsement of Same Gender Coupling! -- see documented information for yourself what a number of "shepherds" in the UMC are saying and doing as they give their approval to same gender coupling!
And as detective Columbo would say, "There's just one more thing!" The United Methodist Church "official" position on abortion is quite loose -- in spite of pious phrases inserted here and there, the bottom line is that any woman in the United Methodist Church can get an abortion if she wants one -- all she has to do is say that the pregnancy is bringing about great hardship and psychological suffering and whatever other "excuses" she wants to come up with, and she has the green light to go to a "clinic" and have the unborn child murdered -- our church leaders have not taken a good, hard, and intelligent look at what's happening here. Take a look at the "murdered victims" statistics at this point in time and then look at a photo (which most want to pretend doesn't really happen in the "land of the free and the home of the brave") and a poster which soberly address this issue! General Conference just will not deal with the United States' version of "holocaust" realistically nor is there any honest effort to view the destruction of unborn children as God views such an abomination!
Unborn Babies Brutally Murdered
since Roe vs. Wade
Watch this for about 60 to 90 seconds
and see what happens!
A Significant Selah Moment!
O LORD, how long shall I cry, and You will not hear? even cry out to You, "Violence!" And You will not save. Why do You show me iniquity, and cause me to see trouble? For plundering and violence are before me; there is strife, and contention arises. Therefore the law is powerless, and justice never goes forth. For the wicked surround the righteous; therefore perverse judgment proceeds.
Habakkuk 1:2-2 (NKJV)
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness....
It is time for You to act, O LORD, for they have regarded Your law as void. Therefore I love Your commandments more than gold, yes, than fine gold! Therefore all Your precepts concerning all things I consider to be right; I hate every false way.
Romans 1:18; Psalm 119:126-128 NKJV
May 31, 2004
Clayton D. Harriger
Elder in Full Connection
Western PA Annual Conference
The United Methodist Church
and presently pastor of
Gipsy Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
T O P
Circuit Rider's Range (Main Area)
Ramblings from the Pen of a Maverick...
CR's Leap of Faith! OR The Whole Spread of CR's Range!
Return to Building Walls with Untempered OR Tempered Mortar!
Bird's Eye View of CR's Range
What's New At CR's Range?
For comments, complaints, or just plain axe-grinding, contact C. D. Harriger by clicking on Penelope, efficient mail hostess of Circuit Rider's Range, and she will set up the email form for you to fill out and send on its way
The above posters are copyrighted by The Center for Bio-Ethical Reform and are used with these folks' permission. You can visit them at Center for Bio-Ethical Reform to better inform yourself of the significant work they are doing in the Genocide Awareness Project.
The abortion photo was obtained from the folks at
The following acknowledgement is made relative to the photo:
Photo Permissions: Special thanks to Human Life International,
American Portrait Films, Tidleweb & John Hart.